Basic information on Data Protection
Hector Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi
Provision of online services
Web user management
Commercial communications related to our services
Express consent and legitimate interest
No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation
Access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, limitation and opposition to its treatment, as well as not being the subject of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data.
At Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to gather information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and we believe that we must be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, “RGPD”) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, "LSSI"), Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi informs to the user who, as the data controller, will incorporate the personal data provided by the users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following to you:
• Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, according to your interests and needs.
• We are transparent about the data we collect about you and why we do it.
• Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information, we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
• We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop processing them.
• Our priority is to guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi
Registered office: Avenida de la Telefónica 8
C.I.F. No.: 26772111L
Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi has appointed a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within his organization. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by email email@example.com
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
• Name and surname
• Phone number
• Address and CP
• IP address, date and time you have accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the device's operating system.
In some cases, it is mandatory to fill in the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and for what do we process your data?
At Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes:
• Manage or contract any of our services, through our web application.
• Manage the sending of the information that they request, as well as any other query that you may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contracting of the service.
• Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information tasks.
• In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third companies for audit purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to claims from clients or Public Administrations
We inform that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Register of Activities and Treatment operations (RAT) where Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi is the owner, which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD .
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The treatment of your data may be based on the following is legal bases:
• Consent of the interested party to contract services through the contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters (subscription to our Blog)
• Legitimate interest for the treatment of data of our clients in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic evaluations and profiling.
• Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection (for example, for the duration of the commercial relationship), as well as for compliance with the legal obligations arising from the treatment of the data.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies) with which Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however they will not use said information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi tries to guarantee the security of personal data when they are sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. Said third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with the data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary to comply with said legal obligations will be disclosed.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other group companies.
Where is your data stored?
In general, the data is stored within the EU. The data that is sent to third parties that do not belong to the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because they have adhered to the “Privacy Shield”.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by requesting the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By virtue of what the RGPD establishes, you can request:
• Right of access and rectification (Art.15 and 16 RGPD and 13 and 13 and 14 LOPDGDD): The user has the right to obtain information about Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi personal data and for what purposes they have been used. And the user also has the right, at any time, to request a correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
• Right to erasure and to be forgotten (Art.17 RGPD and 15 LOPDGDD): The user has the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him when the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected. or otherwise treated. If at any time you have given your consent, for the processing of personal data, there will always be the possibility of withdrawing said consent for any future processing that depends on it.
• Right to limit treatment: The user has the right to request the limitation of the processing of their personal data, in which case Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi would only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Right of opposition (Art.21 and 22 RGPD and 18 LOPDGDD): The user has the right to oppose the processing of their data according to the terms provided in article 21 and 22 of the GDPR. Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi informs the user that even if he opposes certain processing, Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi may continue such processing if it is based on another legitimate basis, for example, to provide services or to comply with legal obligations.
• Right to portability (Art.20 RGPD and 17 LOPDGDD): in some cases, you can request a copy of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another person in charge.
• Right to not be the subject of individualized decisions: you can request that decisions are not made that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
In some cases, the request may be rejected if you request the deletion of data necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
Likewise, if you have any complaint about the processing of data, you can file a claim with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that have been held with users, in the event that the data that he has provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or not up-to-date.
Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of his own creation and for which another source is indicated, therefore he does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information. Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi is exonerated from liability for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi provided that it comes from sources other than the same.
Likewise, the user certifies that he is over 14 years of age and that he has the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of his personal data.
How do we treat the personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them addresses minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the RGPD and article 7 of LO3 / 2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi will demand the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or another form of identification of the person giving the consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, with the exception of those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of Personal Data, and seeks to install those other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Data Personal information provided to Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi.
Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi is not responsible for hypothetical damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties persons through illegitimate interference beyond the control of Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on their hard drive, they have the possibility of configuring the browser in such a way as to prevent the installation of these files. For more information see our Cookies Policy www.toneads.net/cookies-policy.