What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to the browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
There are many types of cookies, depending on their purpose and the time they remain stored in the user's browser, depending on the term or that they remain active:
Session cookies; they are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to provide the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
Persistent cookies; They are designed so that the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Based on these criteria, there are cookies that require the consent of the website user and others that do not (excepted cookies).
The excepted cookies are, among others, those that are essential so that the user's computer and the servers of the http://www.toneads.net/ can communicate with each other and allow the user to navigate the website in a more efficient way, without collecting protected data in it
Depending on who manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and cookies that belong to third parties.
Own cookies: These are are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from the time that the service requested by the user is provided.
Third party cookies: These are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it. Such as, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Customization cookies: they allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as the language.
- Security cookies: they serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Analytical cookies: they allow the person responsible or third parties to monitor user behavior, as well as quantify the number of users, carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your navigation on the website was analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services offered by http://www.toneads.net/.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the content edited, etc. Advertising cookies allow, through the management of advertising, to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of their profile.
- Behavioral cookies: are those that, treated by http://www.toneads.net/ or by third parties, allow the most efficient way possible to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made by the user of the website. To do this, Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi can analyze the user's browsing habits on the Internet and show them advertising related to their browsing profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is.
The acceptance of cookies is our platform
Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSICE), in relation to cookies, requires that Users be informed prior to the browsing experience on the platform about the use, type and purpose of cookies. That is the reason why we have implemented an informative notice that is displayed once you access our platform, informing you in advance and expressly, complying with this legal precept.
It is important that you bear in mind that in this notice you will find two options: the first, which will allow you to access this informative text, and the second, which you can use to accept the installation of cookies on your terminal equipment.
How to modify the cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies of Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi or any other web page using your browser. In each browser, the operation is different; you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its elimination is established. For more information:
It is possible that by disabling cookies, the website may not function properly or you may not be able to access certain functions of it.
About social network cookies
Finally, we want to warn you that our platform does not manage social networks or third-party platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, among others, where Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi has a presence, with which it is not responsible for the cookies they install in those platforms.
As a User of our online platform, you are obliged to consult the privacy and cookie policies of these networks to be aware of the type and purposes and decide to accept or reject them.
Cookies used by Facebook:
Cookies used by Instagram:
Cookies used by Twitter:
Cookies used by YouTube:
Cookies used by LinkedIn:
The Cookies used in the web / Portal are:
Own cookies: are those managed by http://www.toneads.net/ and installed from your computers to your computer / terminal.
Session cookies: To guarantee the authentication of registered users.
Functionality cookies: They help the user to navigate and allow them to navigate according to predetermined criteria.
Security cookies: They serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
Persistent cookies: Allows the data to remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Third party cookies: they are managed by other companies and installed from their computers and / or domains to your computer / terminal.
- Cookies Analytics: These cookies are used to collect information about the use of our website by visitors. We use the information to compile reports and to improve the site. These cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device without providing references that allow knowing personal data. They collect the number of visitors to the site, the duration of the visits, the browser, the type of terminal, the place of origin of the visitors and the web page visited.
- Google Search: It is used to collect information about the searches carried out on the website by our visitors. All information is collected anonymously and may include data such as the browser being used, the number of page views or the search criteria. This information helps us to improve this website and your experience when visiting us.
- Social Network Cookies: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as; like or share.
Modification of conditions
Héctor Esteban Alonso Ghisolfi expressly reserves the right to modify unilaterally, totally or partially, without the need for prior notice, this Cookies Policy. The user acknowledges and accepts that it is their responsibility to review this Cookies Policy.